Looking So Lush with Labelle Makeup!


Happy new year everyone! Okay, so, I don't know why, but I'm getting the impression that it's been a HOT minute since I've done a full focus on makeup/a particular cosmetic product. Maybe it has, maybe it hasn't - regardless of that, today I'm going to be sharing with you my ultimate palette pick for the New Year (I've been using it religiously over the last while!) which happens to be the 'So Lush' eyeshadow palette by Labelle Makeup

If you're new here (hey!) or you just didn't get round to reading my MASSIVE haul post, Labelle Makeup is the UK based cosmetic brand that managed to steal my heart with their gorgeous range of high quality and moderately affordable makeup products and tools. I, after being very kindly sent a wonderful selection of liquid lipsticks, contour kits and expert brushes, had a fabulous experience trying out my goodies. Therefore, Stephanie from the PR department generously decided to send me over a stunning package containing their latest creation: the 'So lush' eyeshadow palette.

Starting with the actual exterior itself, Labelle have, again, outdone themselves with the somewhat elegant and sophisticated design, combining colour with classiness. The gold detailing, used for the calligraphy and borders, add a real touch of luxe, giving this £19.99 palette the appearance of one with a much higher price tag. The box has been fabricated from a thick cardboard-like material, making it very lightweight but unusually sturdy all the same, and that magnetic closure that you guys know I LOVE to see on a palette for protection purposes. So, no criticisms on the packaging front (my packaging obsessives - you can now relax...)!




For the colour spectrum and quality, well... I think I'll start by letting the closeups and swatches speak for themselves. Going from right to left on both rows, one swipe of each individual shade, it's name and my personal, as-accurate-as-possible description of the hue will be included here: 




Nude - A darkened matte beige

Coco - A medium matte chocolate brown
Desire A rich matte plum
Fine wine - A deep matte burgundy
Bahamas - A true matte orange
Delta Chic - A vivid violet shimmer
Space - A muted, ice blue shimmer



Baby Boo - A frosty, white gold shimmer

Lust - A medium pink shimmer
Midnight - A deep purple shimmer
S.O.S - A wine red shimmer
Sunset - A bright tangerine shimmer
Ivy - A lime green shimmer 
Rude Boy - A deep matte sapphire

For me, the ratio of mattes to shimmers is, in fact, spot on and the rather warm colour spectrum is unique and varied, allowing you to create a variety of different looks, ranging from the simple to the utterly extravagant. 'Rudeboy', 'Space' and 'Ivy' are shades that I, personally, am not used to working with at all, forcing me to instantly vacate my comfort zone and experiment with different combinations, which I love.


The actual formula itself is pretty impressive too, especially given the lower price point; the mattes are rich, buttery and pigmented, supplying a great deal of colour payoff on the eyelid, yet leaving minimal fallout underneath. There is a small bit of kick up from the pan itself after each application, however, it's a fairly normal amount in comparison to what I experience with my other palettes. Like Huda Beauty's shimmers, the ones we have here are incredibly intense, pearly and textured, making them best applied with a damp brush or a clean finger for maximum effect.

Overall, I absolutely adore this palette - it's an absolute bargain for the quality, elegance and versatility you're getting but, at the end of the day, I never expected any less from Labelle Makeup judging by the other products I own from them; I couldn't recommend the brand overall and the 'So Lush' more



Thank you so much for reading about my favourite makeup goody of the moment - I hope this has prompted you to pick it up, as you won't regret it when you see just how POPPING your shadows can look with it!

Have you tried Labelle Makeup products? What do you think of this palette?

Let me know in the comments section below (after following my blog, of course...) along with any other feedback, questions or criticisms that you may have - I love hearing from you!

Until next time,
Marina Rosie x 

70 comments

  1. I can see why they're your favorite palettes! You're making me want them now too!

    xo,
    Suzanne
    www.suzannespiegoski.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad to have encouraged you to gravitate towards them Suzanne! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  2. Holy heavens! Those colors are beautiful! What a gorgeous palette! Pigment looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading Jeanette! xx Yes, they're absolutely beautiful - I was honestly blown away by this palette when I recieved it! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  3. That has to be one of the most beautiful palettes that I have seen, I love the pigmentation of the shades and the price point is brilliant as well. What would you say is your favourite shade? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading Ana - it's great to see you back here! x Yes, this palette is honestly so gorgeous, offering quality for such a low price which I think is fabulous to see. Oo, you've put me in a rather tough position there! I'm going to have to say 'Ivy' as, like I said, I don't normally work with those types of shades so it's really encouraged me to try out green looks which I've been loving! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this palette is gorgeous and has a lot of shades I'd definitely use! I've been exploring with palettes a lot lately, so it's always exciting to find new ones - may need to put this on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading today Jazmin! Honestly, this palette won't disappoint you - it's been fabulous lately! You're right - the shade range is diverse yet wearable and I also LOVE the fact that you're getting 14 shades instead of the standard 12, making it so worth the purchase.
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  5. These are such amazing colors! I haven't tried this brand before. I like how it's not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labelle Makeup is a fabulous brand to try out - they have so many good quality and affordable products including this beauty! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  6. I need to get myself the 'So Lush' eyeshadow palette by Labelle Makeup. I love the colors. I am looking to change up my makeup look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss girl, you definitely need to get hold of it Claudia - the colours are amazing for switching up your look! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful palette. I love the shades! I will check this out and see for myself if I would buy one and consider this make-up. Cheers to 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, cheers to 2K18! It is so stunning, isn't it?! Definitely worth checking out! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  8. This palette looks really pretty and I love how pigmented they are, I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do Joan - it's so stunning! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  9. Great post and beautiful colors.
    Happy New Year, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed reading about this beauty! x Happy new year to you too, love! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  10. Awesome palette, love the colors. Will consider getting them myself, do they ship to Belgium?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Lisa! Definitely a great choice for yourself! x Yes, they do ship to Belgium so you'll have no issues there! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  11. Great palette with amazing colors. Sounds like a great brand that I'll have to take into consideration for the next time I buy someone a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss, it's all about those hues - they're POPPING! x Yes, definitely - I would be so thrilled to receive this palette if I were the recipient! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  12. Amazing palette, look so useful! Wonderful colors, love all od them!
    Happy New Year 2018!♥

    My blog: http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs/
    New post is here, visit me! Malefica ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed - it really is a stunner! x Happy new year my love! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  13. I'm loving the colors available in these palettes. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a vast shade range! Beautiful! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  14. My daughter is the queen of trying new brands. I haven't seen this one around, but I'll def. keep my eye open for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I reckon your daughter would be OBSESSED with this one then! We sound very alike haha! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  15. These pigments are amazing. I love the shimmery pallete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass, one swipe is really all you need to get a deep colour payoff from these - I was so impressed by the mattes and, of course, those gorgeous shimmers! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  16. I've never heard of Labelle, but wow, those shimmering shades are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! x So glad to have been able to introduce you to a new brand and that you're loving the look of the shades as much as I am! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  17. Never heard of this brand but loving the colors it offers! The swatch is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Savannah, thanks so much for reading! x Stoked that you loved my swatches, I really appreciate that! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  18. Wow! great palette of colors, I've already heard about LaBelle Makeup here, it's a good brand and has lovely colors which I prefer. So Lush collection would be my gift for myself this valentines :) love your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss, I also buy myself Valentines gifts because, well, who needs boys when you can have beautiful makeup like this? Certainly not me haha! x Glad to know you've already heard of Labelle Makeup and are behind the brand - they're such a good brand to support. x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  19. Wow! These are my colors. I love that palette. I need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss girl, you would honestly WERKK these shades, I just know it! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  20. I've not tried this brand but its great to learn more about them and their products. Although I wouldn't use all these shades, I love the look of the range and your swatches are great. So pretty xxx

    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the continued support Sal - it always makes me happy to see your comments! xx Some of the shades are definitely out there, maybe too out there for some, but there are still those delightful warm tones here that would definitely be right up your street! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  21. i love the look of this pallet! every colour is so pigmented and your photos melt my heart everytime. Another great post Marina! Ell xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Ellie, I'm so flattered! Thank you very much for your comment - I do try really hard with the photos so that makes me incredibly happy to hear! x But, then again, some credit for the photography has got to go to the palette for being so GORGEOUS! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  22. That is indeed a quite unique color selection, and especially the blues and the vivid violet would force me to leave my comfort zone as well.

    Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne,
      So glad you agree - I love palettes that force me to leave my comfort zone and try something new, although I might sometimes feel a bit neurophobic! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  23. This is a beautiful mix of colors although not sure I'd use them all. My sister would love something like this though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading, Ashley! You're right, the mix of colours is stunning but maybe not for everyone - I'm glad your sister would enjoy some of the more daring ones though! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  24. love this palette! colors are gorgeous ;)

    The White Ocean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agreed! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Denesh! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  26. I've never heard of this brand but my, the products sound amazing. And those shades are so pretty xx

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Trishna, Labelle is an AMAZING brand! xx And yass, got to appreciate those shades! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  27. Oh wow! I actually never heard of this brand but the palette looks promising. Loving the pigmentation and packaging for this beauty. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agreed Sahrish! The pigmentation is simply perfect and the packaging is so bright yet delicate at the same time! Definitely check Labelle Makeup out! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  28. I've never heard of so lush but I do love naked heat. It's my fave palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Naked Heat is a wonderful palette! x I have a post on that too, if you'd like to check it out! Some of the warmer reddish shades within this palette are comparable to those of the Naked Heat, so I reckon you'd enjoy playing with the So Lush! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  29. Great pallets.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Firstly,happy new year!! It feels like ages since I've commented on this blog. I feel bad already😝. The pigments of the eyeshadows are rather pigmented. Also, I particularly like S.O.S and Sunset. Nowadays, I'm a fan of warm, darker colours as opposed to nudes or lighter colours. I can agree when you say the packaging is nice.I really like the look of the palette.😀😁

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year girl, it's great to see you back here! x Awe, don't feel bad - at least you've popped over now! The pigment on these is second to none, especially on the shimmers - S.O.S and Sunset are amazing lid colours for a warm look! I totally recommend this baby! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  31. These colours look like they have great pigment - reminds me of unicorns!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass, the pigment has me SHOOK! Haha, you've got a great imagination Natalie - Delta Chic is very unicorn-like! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  32. It does look sooo lush! Love the colours. Awesome post. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/valentines-day-photo-backdrops.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the title was definitely well chosen here Cris! x Thanks so much, really glad you enjoyed it! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  33. wow.!! Great Post Dear Lovely post……Keep Posting

    Cosmetic Surgery in Delhi

    http://www.spicybulletins.com/best-cosmetic-surgeon-delhi-choose-one/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I shall! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  34. I want this palette! This shadows are so beautiful and the swatches look amazing. I have not heard about this company, but I am glad I found out about it on your blog. Thank you for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss you need it girl, it's become an essential to my collection! Thank you so much for reading and enjoying the review and swatches, it was a pleasure sharing them with you! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  35. Replies
    1. Aren't they just, Lesley!? xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I do my utmost to read and reply to every single one of them.